Psalm 119:3 (CSB) They do nothing wrong; they walk in his ways.
My Living Word
But I have have done everything wrong
- where do I even begin
- I was born in sin
- I lived in filth
- I knew sin since birth
- I lived in depravity since I was a child
- and I loved it
- and it comforted me
- and sin crushed me and grind my bones
- left me ashamed and confused.
I continually sinned against you
- I would even blasphemed your name and take it for granted.
How did you respond?
You saved me
- from the bottomless depths of my wickedness
- from the weight of my wretchedness
- from the despair of my worthlessness
- you saved me
- and you loved me.
There is none like you
- you are the only Holy One of God.