Psalm 33:7 (CSB) He gathers the water of the sea into a heap; he puts the depths into storehouses.
The galaxies fall right into the palm of your hand,
- the universe are in your grasp
- the stars are named by you
- Jupiter is but a little toy to you
- the sun is pinched between your finger and thumb
We have been here for the length of the creation
- and yet we do not know the depths of the oceans
- we are powerless to gather up a ocean wave
But you, my Lord,
- gathered all the material plane
- at your mere fingertips.
And you alone, my Lord,
- gathered my stony heart
- tossed to the infinite east-west
- Grabbed into your chest
- ripped your heart out
- by sending your Son
- to live and die
- and place that love
- placed into my chest
- just to give me life.
Blessed be your wonderful name.