Psalm 31:3–5 (CSB)
3 For you are my rock and my fortress; you lead and guide me for your name’s sake.
4 You will free me from the net that is secretly set for me, for you are my refuge.
5 Into your hand I entrust my spirit; you have redeemed me, LORD, God of truth.
Who is like you, God?
And who would compare to you?
You are my everything
And since birth, you have protected me
- you have guided me
- even when I wanted to run away
- you have always brought be back home.
You have not abandoned me to hell
- even when the world the discarded me as trash
- and everybody has despised me
- and Satan has come to destroyed me
- and his demons keep me in disarray
- and my own sin defiles me
But you, O Lord, are my heart's desire
- and I long to worship you.
Be with me.
Declare me to the holy
- and do not let me see corruption.
For you have shown me
- guided me
- and walked with me
- on Your path
- and now I am fully alive.
One blessed day,
- I will hold your face in my hands
- and kiss you with a thousand kisses
- and you will fill me with such great joy
- and I will sit at your right hand
- and be eternally