Psalm 100 (CSB)
A psalm of thanksgiving.
1 Let the whole earth shout triumphantly to the LORD!
2 Serve the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Acknowledge that the LORD is God. He made us, and we are his— his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and bless his name.
5 For the LORD is good, and his faithful love endures forever; his faithfulness, through all generations.
I will sing!
- And I will shout!
- I will praise the Lord of Hosts!
- For he alone is worthy to be praised!
He is my heart and my life
- I will gladly lay down my life
- because he has saved me from the depths of hell
- because he has loved me from the beginning of time
- because he has kept me close to his precious heart
- because I am his son and he is my Father
So whatever I can do
- however I can proclaim
- however I can sing
- however I can dance
- however I will write
- however I will think
- however I will worship
- my great God who is the source of all good
- he alone has been good to me
- for the world and sin and Satan and his demons
- have sought to destroy me and crushed me and keep me from my God
But my God is stronger
- of infinite might
- he has nor will ever lose me
- he has sent his only begotten Son
- to destroy and vanquished the forces of evil
Now my enemies are down
- they have no power over me
- for the Triune God lives in me
- I am his and he is mine
He has loved me with an everlasting love
- let me sing unto my God
- let me gaze upon his beauty
- let me write a trillion words
- and I will fall short
- because there is no end to his loveliness