Mark 7:1-7 The Word of God is Love
Last updated: 14 Apr 2020 11:46
Mark 7:1-6 Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem, they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly, holding to the tradition of the elders, and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.) And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?” And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
** “‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;**
- Are there times when you don’t wanna talk with God?
- Who can you talk to when you feel like you don’t love God or don’t want to talk to God?
- Are you going to get in trouble for not wanting to talk to God?
- Does God want to talk to you all the time?
- Does God loves you all the time?
- If you don’t love God, does God love you?
- Do you ever stop loving your Mom? What about your brothers and sisters?